Re: Question regarding usability of diverse electronic instruments, or you

Hi Manfromthedark,
Thank you again for the detailed answer. Regarding teenage enginiring, I am even not sure, but I am going the route of having multiple devices to accompany each other, for different sounds and styles of Music and such, so probably the PO's will fill the gab and I might not Need the others. BTW: What makes me happy is that I found and got the classic monotron on ebay. A Person had said that he wouldn't recommend it but for sitting on the Couch and jamming and in cobination with other synths, I have a Feeling that even this Little Thing can be good and fun. And the volcas are cool, got the OK. go sampler as well and will buy the rest from time to time maybe.
What I like on Hardware is that you haven't to think at first, turn it on and Play. That won't happen on a PC. Do you know anything regarding the Bassstation, monostation and circuit by Novation?