Re: Am I really capable of being a computer science major?

As I'm not in an upper level CS course myself, I can't say my experience on the matter, although I am having a huge struggle with Calculus 1, and it is super demoralizing. For me, and the position that I am in with Calc 1, I don't feel it's necessary to sue the university, as everyone who I am working with me is willing to cooperate. My issue comes down to the fact that there are things that I don't realize that I need changed until it is too late, and it has become super stressful because of this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector