Re: Am I really capable of being a computer science major?

@3 wow I feel dumb lol. You're having issues with Calc while I can bearly get through simple MAT150. Of course it doesn't help that our teacher isn't exactly the best teacher, and instead of explaining how he solves problems, says: "So in order to get this answer, you'd do this, and subtract that from here, ad here, divide both quadrants, multiply by x,y,z,i and then you'll just need to simplify." If only he would lol. I've been having to rely on YouTube videos of a guy who thankfully explains things a lot better than my professor, but aside from that, my whole course is based around Pearson MyLab, probably one of the least accessible online homework doing platforms out there. They've been sued several times but never really seem to fix anything. My teacher gave me the book the book the course is based on and told me to do the questions at the end of each section as homework instead, but, you guessed it, the book is in print. We tried to ask T-Base to braille it but the college was unwilling to pay for that. Luckily this is only dual credit so it's not the end of the world if I don't pass it, and I still get a TVI that has to read each and every little thing to me, but OMG my dude this is ridiculously more complicated than it needs to be.
@1 sorry for going so off topic from your post. Sure, anything is possible. But it will be one heck of a miracle if you pull it off on the first try. A lot of blind folks I've spoke to with similar problems said they've had to repeat plenty of courses...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector