Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Thanks for pointing that out, I never realized I hadn't explained bloody clothes in the Readme! I'll go add that now.

LVJ, deleting a character does just that, it deletes a character. You always have five slots to fill, though, so deleting a character opens up that slot for you to make a new one. Hope that makes sense.

Jeennifferm, you can find broken items at any time, on any map, except in missions. It is odd that you cannot donate them, though. Can anyone else confirm this? As to forts, the items can be found anywhere. HC players then donate them to a fort they own, just like you would donate them to the Safe Zone. A while later, that item will be repaired and available to take back out of the fort by anyone in the clan.