Re: Skills and enemies in Python?

Seems like you're still not using classes for that matter... how about assembling an enemy class, which stores all relevant data in a nice, human-readable way? (1,2,1) is not actually human-readable, it doesn't tell me anything if I don't know the background...
Create an enemy class and a skill class for example, then you can create a class for every single skill in your game, same goes for the enemies, and just instanciate (create objects) of those classes whenever you need them and pass them in to the relevant objects.