Re: What are the Dumbest Scammers/Spambots You’ve Ever Seen

What I think is stupid is how many of these scammers and spammers target completely at random. Years ago I received many spam messages from what was supposed to be my bank. But the odd thing about them is, I could safely delete them without even having to read the subject line because I knew I did not then, nor had I ever, had an account at that bank.

Another thing that gets me is official-looking Emails from eBay, PayPal, etc. which are so full of grammar errors that anyone who is paying attention would know they weren't legitimate.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector