Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Oh, I'm past the demo at this point. The issue is:

slight
spoilers

There's an NPC who stops me every time I try to enter there. I have no idea what they're doing there, but they've been there since the start. I did the 3 on 1 fight in Mechano City, or however that's spelled. The Eshconites say something about how one has a grudge against me for beating them up on the island, or some such. I'm not especially sure which island they mean, mind you.

spoiler
end

BTW, that music hall is insane. We're talking like hundredths of a second insane. Screenreader, no screenreader, it makes no difference. The timing is incredibly tight. If this is a forced part of the plot, I'm going to be very upset. My timing is pretty good most of the time, and I'm not using any devices that should cause latency.