Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I asked a while back if there were any sort of obvious leaders for each type this time around. For the sake of comparison, examples from manamon 1 would be things like fiendour being a clear winner among the undead types. Martiagle would be a clear favorite among the air types. For me at least, eksponge is the clear winner of the water types. Leonatar is probably the best of the earth types, guerrerrol of plant types and so on. While things like myaneko, snowmonno, sluggugg, simulon and viralite are just cannon fodder. Pick a team from among the favorites and you've got a relatively easy game in front of you. Pick from among the duds and you'll come to wonder why you even bother, and you'll more than likely give up in short order. I'm trying to make my first playthrough of this game a little smoother than my first playthrough of manamon 1 was.