Blatant Character Assassination Hasn't Been Dealt With Yet

I hate calling people out publicly, but something needs to be done about this. As a lot of people probably remember, Redfox created a post yesterday stating that Aaron Baker was reselling Manamon 1 and passing it off as a new game to make more money. He accused Aaron of intentionally ripping people off, which is character assassination at its finest. When people started jumping on him for it, he then tried to pass it off as a joke. When people continued to jump on him for it, it appears he deleted the topic to cover up what he did so that he wouldn’t get punished or slammed by people for his actions anymore. Is something going to be done about this? I’m sorry if I come off as annoying for doing this, but I hate seeing people break rules on this forum and if I’m there to witness it I won’t hesitate to let everyone know about it if I have to.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector