Re: Blatant Character Assassination Hasn't Been Dealt With Yet

moderation:
For the record, I was said other staff member who agreed with Liam's opinion that this had already gone far enough.
Do I think what Redfox did was incredibly stupid? Why of course.
We wanted to walk with the benefit of the doubt on this one, however let it be said that those who make a habit of (two times or more) deleting threads to cover up transgressions, will be dealt with incredibly heavy-handedly. It may be a good idea to revise the rules here?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. In the future there's also the report link which doesn't necessarily have to be used on a specific post. This way all admins are able to see your message.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector