Re: Blatant Character Assassination Hasn't Been Dealt With Yet

Hi!
I do see where op is coming from, and I also do agree that what I said was kind of stupid.
My sense of humor and others definitely do not aline in most cases, and it was late and I thought it would be funny.

One thing I don't understand is why you are so adamant that it was a cover up. No no no, the whole thing was a joke from the start.
As pointed out in my posts on that topic, it had been a mere 6 hours sense that game had been released, noone can finish that that fast.

I saw the topic get way out of hand in the first 3 posts and atempted to stop it there, but people kept going with it.
I'm ok to admit that it was, in a sense, slander and I understand why people were mad, but what I don't understand is why people made a huge ddeal of it and didn't try to talk to me sensibly. I believe Liam was one of the few that tried to, but was overwhelmed by the others calling me a fucking stupid idiot or whatever... And I'm supposed to be 14?

Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure op was also quite calm with me too... Good job, buddy.

TLDR: this whole situation sparked from a, self perceived, inconsequential joke that people took way to far.
I deleted the topic because multiple people pressed for it and I decided I didn't want to deal with those people freaking out at a joke like that.

Also, a point was raised that someone might see the topic and believe it to be true, thus robbing Aaron of a sale.
My response to this is: There is a main topic, that will probably be 350 pages again, and you think that one little post, especially with the fact that it was a joke plainly pasted 4 posts later, would be that game changer? Come on.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector