Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Are we meant to have to change the team around to fit some of these bosses? I'm on Dyaz now. I've got colovaird and friggle at level 30. The rest are closer to 20. I feel like I should have 3 of the same type so I can be doing damage every turn. When it switches to air, friggle and gowater have nothing to do. When it switches to water, colovaird has nothing to do. When it switches to holy, friggle and colovaird have nothing to do. When it switches to electric, gowater and colovaird have nothing to do. This is going to lose its luster really fast if I have to grind up a different team for each stadium or boss or whatnot.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Veljko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector