Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Okay, I'm dumb. I'd like to know of a way to level up something smaller more efficiently. Having to run back and heal after every fucking fight gets really old, very fast. Having to run back and revive what I'm trying to level up gets really old, very fast. The only other way I know to do it is to essentially play the game all over again to where I am with everything I'm trying to level up, which is monotonous and boring as all hell, and also gets really old, very fast. I'm using the thing I'm trying to level, it gets hit for most of its hp because it's slower and will be for a while. Then I switch out to what I would have used anyway, then I run back and heal. There has to be a quicker way to do this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdulla-dubais via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltimateBlade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : catfish1953 via Audiogames-reflector