Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Pretty
Big
Spoilers

I just completed the Requia part of the game! Some thoughts on that part of the adventure:
The frozen area was significantly easier than the underground. A feast for Golovath and Giganatan, too. Haha.
Oh man, that one room near the end with all kinds of different hazards and puzzles, where you can't save because of the speed booster? Evil, just evil.
That last Hathorilian battle was quite a challenge. And you can't go nuts stat upping, I got stopped if any stat got to more than 2. A few Mighty Herbs, a couple Revives and a couple of stat up potions got used in that one. And holy shit, the experience and gold from that! My entire team gained like 4 or 5 levels. They're all at 60 now.
I never did use that Andromeda Crystal, but it doesn't seem to have survived the implosion. Oops.
Speaking of Andromeda, I want the ability to completely heal Manamon in the middle of battle! Without using a bunch of items, I mean. lol.