Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Spoilers:

@Jaide: Based on some of your other posts, I think I had a couple of levels on you. Probably why it didn't take me as long to do it.
Team updates:
Golovath learned a move called Terramagma. It's Flame, 110 power, 95 accuracy and runs off whichever is your stronger attack stat. It does force you to go last next turn.
Giganitan wanted to learn Blind Rush, which I refused. His All or Nothing ability sounds like it was hand made for it, but 65 accuracy is still 65 accuracy. Which I think is slightly improved from the original game, FTR.
Colovaird got Suicide Dive. Less interesting now that a certain trick no longer works, but it's got that extra bit of power vs. Dive Bomb's lack of recoil damage. I think I may have put a bit too many training points into speed for this guy, with the Speed Anklet V2 he was already at like 170 speed at level 50.
Fiendour tried to learn Plague, a strong special Insect move. He's not a special attacker, so that's a no, but it's good to know that move is out there for others.
Fowlusion learned a move called Aerial Caper, which boosts attack and speed by 1 stage. So you can go with solar Conversion for attack + defense, or Aerial Caper for attack + speed. This guy's got it made.
Wavotamis gets Contained Quake, a move I'm sure Jaide, at least, has seen. It's 140 power and 100% accurate, but sharply lowers your own attack.