Re: Manamon II, how about a $5 gifting train?

I have donated $30. I hope this helps someone enjoy a very good game. Giving is much better than receiving, so hopefully I've played at least a little part in this. Of course, this isn't an excuse for others to not give either. I challenge some one to give even more than me. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : liam gaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector