Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

@627:
Small spoilers
End spoilers for 627
Some spoilers and questions belonging to me
I actually don't mind the rhythm games. I won them in under an hour, and the only trouble I had was with the rolls, though that's because the sound for getting them correctly was so misleading.
I read on here that the rhythm games give you a manamon as a reward. Is this true? If so, is my save broken? I have completed both worlds and only received the treasure chest key and the family heart which I admit, while being nice and all, are not ultimately helpful. So, how do you get the creature? Is it later on? Do I need a certain score (I think I got a 90 on the monster fighting game).
So, idiocy time.
Remember me being stuck in Brightenburg? Hang on, my stupidity doesn't stop there.
So, I enter the restaurant and start beating up tamers. Cool, right? I save in front of the tamer who talks about being attracted to Eshkin and fight her, then the big bad himself. No problems so far, I swept them both with ease.
Okay so... now I don't know what to do so I go to the northern part of town and discover that somebody has had a concussion and being the kind soul I decide to help her. Still no issues here, great, let's go on.
I find the house, enter it, and uh... have a fight with a person who is obviously sick and needs their rest. You're asking me, what's your point? Hang on, I'm getting there. I get swept. No, seriously. So, I reload the game only to find myself... back in front of the tamer who is attracted to Eshkin.
I'm pretty pissed by this point, but I go through the story again and destroy Eshkin... again. I get the girl back to the house and lose... again. WTF! I reload my game only to find myself... back in the lovely establishment in front of the tamer who's attracted to Eshkin.
Laughing yet? Good. Looking back on it I am chuckling myself. Well, actually I am laughing and receiving weird looks from people but that's besides the point.
What's the takeaway from this? Save your game, folks! Save it and don't be like me, lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector