Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Alright, so, not quite sure what I think of the team I have so far. They're between 52 and 58. I have slothegor, colovaird, turrubble, lantlare, kangachan, and sirenea. Anything I should have more or less of? Is it totally ninnied and I should start over? Curious about holy cow but I think someone said in an earlier post that it was kinda meh. Slothegor is kinda neat but I was totally disconnected and somehow didn't grasp that it couldn't be switched at any point in a match. I thought it just meant you couldn't switch in any given fight, like entrap or trap damage of some kind.