Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Big
Spoilers

@Jaide: You found a hole back to Requia? It wouldn't even let me enter that last door when I go back, says something about being too dangerous because I could screw something up and accidentally kill my other self. Time travel paradox and all that. Ah well, clearly I didn't miss anything not being able to go in there.
Regarding Hathorillian, did you talk to the guy near the cliff? If so, a certain someone would like to have a last battle with you, and now that you're time travelling and not in a rush to stop Oghma, you can oblige them.
I caught Hathorillian, myself. I must say I was hoping a certain annoying thing about catching a certain mythical in Manamon 1 wouldn't repeat itself, and I'm sorry to say I was disappointed. Gamanet highly recommended.

So it looks like all of the old arcade games are in the huge ass catacombs as game disks. I've found everything but HIgh Low and Mathmon. Assuming I'm right and they're all here, has anybody found them? Which floor are they on?

Yeah, I'm stuck on Pierre, too. Think I'm just going to have to come back with a level 100 team and ridiculous amounts of healing items. The good news is I'm now around leve l90. Some of those postgame Requia bosses give hilarious amounts of exp and gold.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector