Re: Smugglers 5 invasion released

Well that is slightly odd sinse I have recieved replies from that address, though I  suspect if it was a bug report niels just logged it for future squashing.

The duelist  issue is indeed a bug and Niels reports it'll be fixed in next update. As to combat difficulty, well more balancing is apparently going to happen with some abilities  to make them more useful, and also apparently the dart isn't the best of fighter ships to take on larger vessels, particularly because Niels reports that the Jalkath are intended to be slightly tougher than the federation, (I'll have to try a jalkath game and see how things go).

So we'll see how the update goes, I suspect it'll prove that in invasion you need to do more in the way of capturing ships of the same class as you but better stats, that though will be also more interesting when more ships get added to the game in the background stories update.