Re: an email I got from apple, can anyone help me understand this?

I agree with defender. Also, leibylucw had some great points. At the risk of repeating what these two have said, looking for a job is a job in itself. It's great you got help from Aira agents to improve your resume. However, that doesn't mean companies won't reject you on another criteria. In other words, making your resume "prettier" (in quotes) is sometimes not enough. Sometimes, it's just a matter of luck. Other times, it's a matter of gaining more experience in the type of job you want. There are so many variables here. Also, I'm afraid I have to agree with defender on the grammar and spelling skills aspect. Companies are looking out for individuals who have a relatively good grasp of the language of the country in which they reside. It doesn't have to be at a mastery level, but enough to seem professional. Although the messages on this forum are a bit more casual in nature, I feel one should still try to write with the best language skills they can so as to ease communication and perhaps even increase knowledge in the language.