Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Wow, there's a lot here. I rest the first two pages and the last 20 posts before giving up.
So...how do you catch all the legendary stuff? I haven't found a way to any of them. There were the puzzles in the Cave of Fate, but afterward it just feels like an unwinnable fight with that trio guardian and I have no context for beating it.
Think I asked a lot of this on the other thread before I discovered this one.
Is there anything to do on the fourth floor of this sadistic catacomb maze? Been here for well over two hours.
Has anyone found more than three black matter things? It's the number I'm sitting at right now, with only the vague hint of being able to destroy otherwise indestructible substances.
How do you reach the underwater areas? I know where they are, just not how to enter them.
Also, what's the marked tree talked about in Brightenberg?
Unless it's supposed to be that one in the swamp to reach the Gray Garden?
Anyone know what the machine in Laza's lab does?
Or when something happens in the Guardian Grove?
I'll post later with my team stuff so it isn't lost in this unrelated flood of questions which I'm sure have been asked before.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector