Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

My favourite music in the game, hands down, is the theme in E Major when two people die tragically. Chokes me up a little if I'm feeling low and listening to it. I just love the simple combination of piano and violin. I want this track. Seriously.

As far as whether you need a ghost on the team. Thing is, ghosts are both a good thing and a liability. Standard attacks are stupid common in a lot of runs, and ghosts will shut that down. But it's not like last game, where standard attacks were sort of bread and butter for almost everything. If you have a ghost, it absolutely will get wrecked at times.

Venomander is one I still can't evolve; maybe it's just a level thing, but I got mine to like 52 and it still didn't go.

I now have six of seven keys, and need only to swim to Mordant Island to polish off the seventh. lol Wavotamus totally wrecked Blaze, and even put in some good work with Tatsuo.

The reason your question about Brightenburg Wilderness got lost, ignored and otherwise not answered is because you aren't following walls. If you follow walls you will find the mystic honey you need to give the dude who can get you across the river. Don't assume that just because there's a thing in front of you, that's the only place you can go.

For fun, what's the most number of level-up herbs any of you have had in a playthrough? Mine is eleven.

Oh, and the catacombs do end. In fact, there's an area on the fifth floor that lets you fly back there, so if you're on 4f, tough it out. It's a pain, I know, but try and tough it out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darkblade 98 via Audiogames-reflector