Re: Reviewing AudioWizards, ranting, and who knows what else

Nice points there rwbeardjr, you might consider writing a more formal version of your reviews for preservation in the articles room.

I also agree, though for me the hugely annoying thing in echoes of levia is that bloody marsh puzzle which I still! have not completed big_smile.

Btw, hopefully you will enjoy the voice acting in Mytruesound's next game, since my lady has provided a good part of it, and I've done a little too, as well as giving a few tweaks to the script, though how much gets used in the final game  we will have to see.

Oh, and one thing I personally enjoy in Audio wizards  is the atmosphere, world and characters, hence This story that I put together, and judging by the recent competition that is likely to be expanded in the future which would be awesome!