Re: Reviewing AudioWizards, ranting, and who knows what else

So much truth in that last post!
It is possible to request higher quality and more challenging and immersive games, without making a complete ass of oneself.
But you have to have one skill in order to do this, and that skill is the ability to communicate.
You have to be able to write something, step back from it and look at it as if you were the audience reading it, then make changes based on what you believe the audience's perception of it might be.
You can get so much done with civility and positivity.
This is not to say that there aren't times when criticism is necessary. There are such times, but even they can be accomplished with eloquence and a bit of good manners thrown in.
Unfortunately, in the last three years, I have seen this particular community go downhill so fast, it was unreal!
So much negativity has come to this forum, so much bickering, so much complaining and accusing, and the result is a much less welcoming environment than the one I joined five years ago.
I am still here, because there are great people with good game info.
But I am here much less often, and I have heard many others say the same thing.
The art of civil conversation is a beautiful thing.
I hope to see it return someday, here, and online in general.