Re: How do I go about creating, editing or compressing soundfonts?

normally, soundfonts use wave files to play as samples, and any compressed format will just make things a bit harder and not always compatible. But also, on the other side, software that manipulates them directly was not really accessible and very limited in the scope of what you could do with a screen reader, plus its long gone, and so is also the soundfont format, its more supported as a legacy type thing. I want to know though, what other uses for them would you do? because I am sure there are alternatives, and, what is so confusing about reaper?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zseli via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector