Re: Braillemon status update!

Kenzon, Rachel already addressed the issue with pronouciation by rewriting the names.
As for tms, starting in gen 5, they can be used as much as you want.
I don't think bide is a gen 2 tm, so they changed it.
It makes sence for Brok, as lowering his speed does nothing to his pokemon as they're already vary slow anyway.
Curse is a more permanant form of bide when you think about it.

mr.brunete, Rachel already has the attack sounds, but, as of now, it's hard to get the game to make them properly, as I've already addressed this with her.