Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hello everyone

So, I have finally bit the master stadium, and I liked the contest between Reena and Mircela to see who will be your opponent for the title!
So now I'll explore, and try out new manamons! I'm not in a hurry to be in the cave of fates though, reading what Jade said it seems to be a real trail.

I have some technical questions though, reagarding stats. First, do we have a way or a place to look to know how stats work precisely? I mean, for damage calculation, how the defenses are working, cause I have an interrogation about training points.
Is it better to train health for exemple, on a manamon like Morstadon which has a lot of them, or should I train the defenses? Which method will lead to effectively less damage in combat.
I hope I was clear.

Best reagards,

Rubyel

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rubyel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector