Re: Questions about Manamon 1

@socheat, as I said I remember the tower as being very tough, I was quite pleased that this time it wasn't half bad, Guererrol was getting kicked around by those zimtrobats, then it learned alpha drane and suddenly could hold its own very well.

Then again if I remember rightly last time my party was in the low thirties going in, where as now they're all hovering around level 40-41.
Yeah, someone really needs to mention turning off battlecries whilst grinding, that and having a better idea of weaknesses so I can do more one or two shot kills.

Oddly enough I didn't find the stone puzzles too bad, then again I've played games like Sokoban before, and I usually worked them out before looking at Jayde's guide for the practice. Likewise, I tend to prefer exploring on my own and tend to use Jayde's guide either when I get severely lost, or when I am really pissed with exploring the same area and want some directions big_smile.

What I do value in jayde's guide is firstly the manamon explanations, and the lists of manamon per area so I can make sure to keep my stocks up.

'Jayde, Deciced (whose name for some reason Daniel pronounces like desist), is the one I was thinking of, though again as the only deciced I have is level 15 that would mean lots of grinding, plus I'm not unhappy with my current party at the moment anyway, again, we'll just have to see.

I wasn't as interested in feefee for attacks, since firetypes seem to have lots of weaknesses, plus if I want earthquake my Leonata with the gravity magnet equipped is a walking natural disaster, however since I remember you can't go back to the tower's inside, I wanted to make sure I could catch Feefee later to complete the manapedia.

Actually I rather enjoy the catching and collection aspect of the game, at least now that my party isn't getting constantly slaughtered, and it'll be nice to move on to Manamon ii knowing I've got all the stuff in the first game.