Re: another musical question regarding effect devices for the voice

Hey, Niklas! May be, if you use skype, we should rather hook up there, as we also could talk. If not, then we just stick to this way of comunication.
Regarding R3, it actually has not two, but five displays, but in fact it doesn't matter, as it's menu system is basically really similar to the Microkorg's. You've got a single page dial, instead of Microkorg's two and four knobs, instead of five on the Microkorg.