Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Now that, Jade, I get. Nothing like putting in a lot of work to something, and people still ask questions that could be found in the guide. In my manamon playthrough, I had 2 earth types on my team, but I kept them both bc they both had beneficial spells that worked. Having said that, I probably could have used something else. While it would be cool if someone made a manamon 2 guide, if no one does, that's cool. I will say, Jade, that your manamon guide did get a lot of use from a lot of people.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector