Re: Anymore places to get audio described tv shows?

In fact, there are even more films described in English than in other languages I suppose.
As far as I know, we in Germany only have around five or 600 movies discribed, and they are not downloadable in mp3-format, so we need to buy the whole movie with all the extra material, depending on where you buy it for example in a special online shop for audiodescribed movies the DVD will be optimized so the menu has audio feedback which can be enabled very simply by pressing enter at the beginning. Then the movie is shipped with a lot of paper material, actually not in braille, and as a bonus, you get some magazines for VIs in DAISY format. Everything for just 26€ or so. In a normal store, I get the movie undescribed for just 8€.