Re: Anymore places to get audio described tv shows?

Hi,
That's post 21, and that's fastfinge talking about fanfiction, not official material, so no, that's not official stuff at all. The actual show is much more family friendly, and also you can pick from fanfics that don't have that sort of stuff. I should warn you though that some of the fanfiction can still be quite serious in tone, more so than the show itself, so beware.
@dark: see the link in post 20 that I posted to, which will let you hear a sample of incidental music. YOu'll hear voices as it's a rip, but it still gives you the chance to hear some of it. Check out that channel for more music.