Working on a Little Project Using the Sonus GDE

Hello.
Please let me know if I'm putting this in the wrong room. After I had my little moment of realization a few months ago where I found out that I can't force myself to work on a project that is way out of my knowledge scope, I decided to tackle something that's a little more in my league. I decided to take a crack at using the Sonus GDE and see what I can do with it. I'm currently working on a side scroling beat-em-up type thing where you have to fight off fantasy creatures with a tiny laser gun. I'm still working on it, but this is what I've got so far. Let me know what you guys think. Also, when I finish this thing, should I make it a new release or keep it here in the developers room?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector