Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Chowie, that is similar to something I've brought up before, and I totally agree. I think most weapons should have this option - drum mags for the rifles, extended mags for the handguns, SMGs, and hunting rifles, a sharpener for the bladed weapons, large fuel tank for combustion weapons, and extended belts for the Vulcan and heavy machine guns. Bows shotguns, and the M79 cannot be extended, and there is a skill for making the field kit hold more, but everything else should have a way to extend its capacity. It wouldn't last forever, or would be ridiculously hard to find/win, but it'd be really cool to have.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Nikos
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Stan
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: tseth42
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flyby chow
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: themadviolinist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mehgcap
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir