Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Only part I've gotten significantly stuck in so far is that rainforest, but I also need to go back into that tent and heal. I have like 7 glairie flowers and a few spare spirits, just in case they have a use later in the game. But I'm stuck between that and the cave which I've collected all the items from, so no use going back there. And I have been up the tree and fought all the tamers as well, but the way out isn't up there save for a bunch of annoying streams that I can't get to until I get the swim gear.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Tristan04 via Audiogames-reflector