Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I've never felt underleveled. If anything, the level progression for the stadiums and areas are one of the things I feel Aaron did extremely well with in this game.
The only times I've used ultra encounter downs were in the Requia underground (after the point my manamon were overleveled for the area) and the bleh catacombs.
The first I entirely take the blame for. It's a big area with lots of walking around and I wasn't always sure what I was doing. Not to mention all the puzzles with the spikes, conveyer belts, and rock shoving. Some of those are pretty time consuming, and a point in the game where encounters really did feel like a slog.
So I just skipped them. I had like 30 ultra encounters from random items, so it's not as if the game doesn't expect you to spend time there and give you the tools to deal with it.
And the catacombs are pretty much postgame anyway. Gargarrum in those spawning tables is a stupidly devious move, btw. It just makes that place so much worse because you can't just flee from everything. Sure by that point it only takes one move to knock them out, but grrr, it's still so frustrating to reach for that flee button and get noped.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector