Re: Favorite Incremental or Text-Based Games

SkyLord wrote:

Water company, camcad clicker, idle fisher, kardashev incremental, sheep something(don't remember the exact name, maybe sheep incremental), a dark room, universal paperclips, rebuild the universe. That's all that i can think of right now.

Sheep Incremental seems pretty neat, and so does Rebuild the Universe. I'm having a little trouble with Sheep Incremental though and wondering if you can help. How do you get enough stone tools to get anywhere? I keep running out and my flint knappers are hardly making anything. I tried A Dark Room and it seemed neat, but there was a map on there that you could use to send explorers away from the village and it seemed kind of hard to use with a screen reader. I'll definitely try it again if that map is usable though.