Re: I have no passion in life

Hey everyone. I can relate to the boredom thing. I recently got my first Mac and have been familiarizing myself with it, and I must say it's been a much better experience than I ever anticipated. When my parents approached me over Thanksgiving last year about getting a Mac, I admit I was less than enthusiastic about the whole idea. I had read mixed reviews online about VoiceOver, and I didn't think there would be any training. State services here in IL for people with disabilities are an absolute joke, something which I will talk more about in a bit. So needless to say I myself had absolutely no intention of even touching a Mac. Well, when I finally did accompany my parents and a sister to our local Apple store and actually tried out a Mac Book Air, my interest was peaked a bit. The Mac Book Air which I tried out at the store ended up being the one which we brought home to my parents' house. To make a long story short, I am thrilled with it. I