Re: I highly Recommend the Sonus GDE

I have issues wrapping my head around all that is needed for knowing a programming language. You need to know certain punctuation, some of which is different depending on the language used. You also need to know a lot about different aspects of math, of which I have a lot of issues with. I couldn't even pass the 0 level college math class. I took it 3 times in a row. See how bad my math memory is? Lol. So, for my part, I am so happy and excited that the gDE has come out. It has allowed me to create a game or games. I would've never been able to do so otherwise. I guaranty you that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaronlp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector