Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

At 2379,
I liked lime worm a lot but I have to punch a whole lot of points into speed and then magic attacks and both of its defenses early on and when it leveled up it really punch them up so it got faster hit a lot harder just like my gargari am I had to put defenses and speed so it would hit harder but they were both good they were my starters along with what was it Leafly or something it had alpha drain and confusion spray and France attack or some shit it was good but they were my starters for most of it

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Anya Kristen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mevans1989 via Audiogames-reflector