Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

does anybody recall what the tone sequence for the web on the way to the master stadium is at least these aren't as bad as the locked door games in the clubhouse in the first game I only got to play the game once because I never could get higher than 24 on space Invaders to get through the lock door because I never knew how many columns the screen was wide and spent half the time thinking I was 13 or 15 or 9 columns wide so you spent half the time figuring out how far you had to go over to shoot something so I never got through the door more than once which sucks I kind of like the first game the story anyway this one's good together

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mevans1989 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector