Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

so question for all you guys who have experience with plant types:
I currently have the starter plant type in my party,, and he's around level 33 or so. The only plant move he has right now for doing damage is power leaf, which isn't that great. I believe he also has stun spray too. Other than that he doesn't seem to have a lot of plant based moves, so unless he gets something better, i'm thinking about putting him away. Should I do this or keep him around? Are there other better plant types I should be using? I used the racroom thing for a while, but I got rid of it pretty quickly because it wasn't getting any good moves.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zersiax via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector