Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I love that we can send items now, was all excited to try it went to send items and received this message... You must be level 80 to send items.... Really? Why level 80? This I found very frustrating I must say. I am leveling slower because I'm not doing mitions just yet, I will at some point but right now I am happy just running around the map doing quests and stuff. I think level 10 is more then enough to be able to send items you have gotten a good idea of the game especially if you made it to map2. Please please please lower it!!!?!??!?!!!