Re: king of dragon's past, is it worth the price tag

I think it's definitely worth the price.
It's not just "choose a, b, or c."
There is an entire map you can send your people out to explore, trade caravans you can set up, a ring of advisers with their own personalities and preferences that you can ask about your decisions, land management, keeping up the morale of different segments of your population, and making friends or enemies of different clans.
I meant to play it for half an hour when I downloaded it the first time. When I looked up again, three hours had passed.