Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Just so I don't, like, pull all my hair out, can someone please be so kind as to tell me the locations of the black matter husks and goo?
I already have one from finding all the coins and one from the catacombs in Requiem, but how many are their, and stuff.
I'll go to the dood in thunder prairie and see if he gives any clues, but I doubt it.

Later!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sapphire kickman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector