Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Well, I've beaten the game, so yay! The rematches are quite a bit away from me though, as the bug guy was about to sweep my whole entire team before I aborted. Good thing I saved outside the Hotel.
I've caught a couple things I didn't before, picked up a few items I missed earlier, and explored the Catacombs a bit. I have the discs for Downfall (which is tricky and I haven't beaten it yet), Manacode (not tried), Hangmon (really hard and doesn't give you a chance to guess most common letters), Monzai (bugged, can't ever hear a target and can't break out of it without going to the title page), Coin Collector and Mathmon (I remember these from the first game but haven't played them in this one). I'm trying to find stuff in the Catacombs but I'm not sure where to look next. Admittedly, I was focused on getting all the way through the first time I actually made it to the end (didn't take me that long thanks to tips), but I wanna clean them out, and then find a good way to grind up as many mons as I can for rematches. Any tips from those who have done the Postgame things and/or found lots of the Catacombs' bounty?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sapphire kickman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector