Re: The Official Gameplay/Commentary/Let'sPlay Thread!

Question about OBS: what's the ram usage like? I'm considering trying to record attempts at playing games on emulators with the vOICe, and I'm not sure if that combination of programs running at the same time will make my computer burst into flames or not.

And on that note... is there an accessible version of KFusion that works on Windows8? It tends to be picky about graphics settings, and... it's Windows8. But it'd almost definitely work out better to try this on 8 rather than Vista, even though I know i can get Emulators and the vOICe to run together on Vista.