Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi Aprone and everyone!
Hope thing still find you well in there.
By the way in term of tradeing issue right now.
I think should stay remain as it used to be.
Like level 80 or something.
I think it was fine already for that.
I don't want you to adjust the swamp to be easier, Why people in my country still follow your game and buy for it.
Because swamp have there own charming already.
That's why people herewas decided to pay for it.
Even though the money it was hard to find for some people in here.
But we did not care about it.
Because your game it was so worth to buy that's why.
I also did not play swamp everyday as well.
But make such a level it was not so difficult at all.
I think for people who wanna level or anything just ask friend in the game to help I think they will be happy to help you for sure.
So please make the tradeing function  same as used to be it was the best already.
Since you implement tradeing system I can say it was so awsome work.
Right now I hope you could fix some bug that the game did not allowed the international people use there name in there language like before.
I can say since swamp 1.8 until 3.1 that I was come across did not have that kind of problem at all.
I also test to creat the char in the symbol charset it still did not work.
That's why I hope you could fix it soon.

With warm regard!
Bee!