Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Bee, I am still working to solve the bug with international player names.  I believe I know how to fix it now, but it will take me some time because I have to change a lot of code.

For those who have heard me refer to this bug but don't know what it is, let me explain.  When a person creates a new name which contains non-english characters, there is a mix up in how it gets stored.  Every non english character will become scrambled garbage.  In some cases the person cannot even delete the scrambled name from their character list.

I'm taking these suggestions about trading and weapon skills into consideration.  I may make some adjustments to them in upcoming patches, but I haven't quite decided on it yet.